The symbols are protected by trademarks. Their use is dependent on a contract with GINETEX Switzerland!
Keep yourself up-to-date...
The activities and tasks of GINETEX Switzerland are as follows:
- Keeping producers, retailers, sales personnel and consumers informed of correct and up to date labelling provisions
- Acting as a contact point to answer questions from our licencees and from interested companies or consumers about textile labelling
- Implementation and assurance of trademark protection in respect of the use of the care symbols and their correct application
- Adaptation of the textile care labelling system to technical and ecological developments (e.g. introduction of new fibres and finishes, changes to washing programs, introduction of new detergents and new solvents for professional textile cleaning etc)
- Information of licencees and contracting parties on corresponding changes, adjustments or innovations in textile labelling
- Cooperation with all the circles and branches interested in textile labelling at national level
- Development of the international network through contacts and cooperation with the GINETEX national organisations and with the European and international standards organisations CEN and ISO